Sunday, April 24, 2016

Where am I found on Sunday mornings!

Several people have asked me about what I am doing on Sunday mornings since I am not longer preaching at the church I have pastored for the past 9 years.  The answer is simple.  I am going to church to gather with other believers and offer my sacrifice of worship and praise to our Great God!

Over the past 2 Sundays I have been at the main campus of Elevation Church.  Two weeks ago I stood beside my daughter Stephanie when the pastor came forward in preparation to preach. I was moved to tears when he paused and gave Stephanie a hug and then placed his arms around me and whispered a short prayer of encouragement and for God's guidance.  He preached a message than spoke to my heart.

On this Sunday morning I thought I would share that message with you. Be blessed my friend:


No comments: