Saturday, May 8, 2010

Breeley has arrived!

On Thursday May 6th Sharron and I were taking care of Alyse as Stephanie and Josh were attending a special event at their church. I took a quick picture of them right before they left for the evening.




Sharron commented to me as they left that Stephanie would be going to the hospital before the end of the night. As we prepared to lay Alyse down to sleep Stephanie called and told us she was on the way to the hospital. Sharron and I were very excited as Josh and Stephanie headed to Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte. The call in the night came and Sharron and I rejoiced!








Breeley May
Born May 7th, 2010 at 1:25 AM
8lbs 4 oz
20.5 Inches long
Sharron, Alyse, Danielle and I arrived later in the morning. It was a day of joy. As Sharron, Alyse and I headed home for the evening Alyse made a comment about how much fun she had.. I said "Alyse, was it a good day?" She replied, "It was a great day!" We agreed.
Stephanie is doing so well. Breeley did really well over night. As they weighed her early this morning she is 7 lbs. 11 oz.
We have great anticipation for Mother's Day 2010. I am so thankful for my wife Sharron - the mother of our children. This year we will celebrate with Danielle and her son Jordan - and Stephanie and her children Aylse and Breeley.

No comments: