Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jesus asks "Do you trust me?"


Tomorrow at NRN is going to be awesome day of worship and celebration. I am so jazzed about the message that God placed on my heart for tomorrow. We will be continuing in the teaching series Red Letter Words. We are going to look at the Red Letter Word: TRUST. We plan to begin the worship experience with an announcement roll featuring one of my favorite hymns - Trust and Obey.
Then swing into full gear with a new version of a great hymn: O For a Thousand Tongues to Sing.



I plan to be up and preaching within the first 15 minutes of our worship experience.

We will conclude the teaching time with another great hymn of faith: 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus:




As we demonstrate our trust in God by bringing our offerings to him - the worship team will lead us in a new and powerful song. I appreciate the leadership of Tom Alsbury in bringing this new song to us: Your Name





We will bring our worship experience to a close with a one of my favorite songs - Ancient of Days.



If you have missed any of the messages from this teaching series - you can hear the podcast on the website of NRN.

No comments: