Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thank you

Thank you. It’s simple, right? These two words seem so common place that they may have lost their impact. The real truth is that these two words can have serious impact.

I want to say thank you for the generosity shown last Sunday evening as we enjoyed the present ion from the improv group "The Unintenitials" and the delicious soup and salad bar prepared by Rodney Rhoades and this team of volunteers. The Toy Drive brought forth over 50 toys to be given to elementary aged children of families in need in our community.

It was a great sight to see the presents placed under the Christmas tree in the foyer of the church.

I want to say THANK YOU to all the people who prayed for our grand son - Jordan Bolder. Jordan underwent three surgical procedures on Saturday December 11th .

His recovery was remarkable. The reports of his progress is amazing.
He was in good spirits just a few hours after surgery.




Sharron and I brought our grand daughter Alyse home with us to Raleigh on Saturday. On Sunday morning we was asked if we wanted to sing with her friends from church. She jumped right in and had a great time. Thank you to our great volunteers in Tot Town for loving and caring for our children.




I am very thankful this evening. Today after church I had the chance to roll on the floor and play with Alyse. It brings joy to my heart to hear her laugh. It is simply wonderful to have her hug me and tell me she loves me. Being a Papa is a great gift from God.

I also feel loved by Alyse's sister Breeley. Do you think we love being together?

No comments: