Saturday, July 28, 2012

Preparing for worship for Sunday July 29 2012 - A new teaching series.


Tomorrow at NRN is going to be a great day of worship and celebration.  I look forward to launching a new teaching series. Last week I was planning to begin this series however, I changed my message due to the mass shootings that took place in Aurora, Colorado, at Saturday morning’s 12:01 am premiere of Dark Knight Rising, the latest and last of the Batman trilogy. As of this writing, twelve people are confirmed dead and many more are in the hospital. My heart breaks for the victims and their families, as I’m sure yours does, too. I hope we are all committed to praying for these families and the recovering victims in the days and weeks to come.

I now look forward to beginning this new teaching series focused around the 2012 Olympics theme.

Here is the worship set planned for tomorrow.  Enjoy it as you enter into a time of worship and praise to the LORD!









No comments: