Thursday, April 25, 2013

A preview of my message - Don't send a man to the grocery store

 
 
 
 As I continue in the current teaching series I plan to share this Sunday about:
 
“Good Listening for Better Speaking”
 Spouting off before listening to the facts is both shameful and foolish.                                                      Proverbs 18:13 (NLT)

 
 
Here is a funny clip to serve as a preview of my message for this coming Sunday at NRN.
 
 
Sharron and I listen to SiriusXM Radio when we travel and love to listen to stories of Jeanne Robertson.  I hope you enjoyed it also. 
 
Who is LB?  "Leftbrain," or "LB" as Jeanne lovingly refers to him, is her husband Jerry. Jerry plays an active role in Jeanne's business when he is not playing golf, badminton, table tennis or tennis. He is in charge of areas such as the computer, finances, shipping books and tapes, picking up office supplies and other leftbrain tasks. Please understand. Jeanne and LB have a great relationship. He is happy to do any and all of these tasks and others as long as he still has time to play golf.

No comments: