Saturday, May 25, 2013

Preparing for Worship on Sunday May 26 2013

As I prepare for worship tomorrow at NRN God has spoken to me about  my message.  I am very excited about our time together.  It is a holiday weekend.  We will give honor to those who have served our country and give praise and adoration to our great God.  Here is the worship set we have planned:











We will then gather for prayer and bring our request and thanks for answered prayers to the altar.   We will also pause for a time of remembrance in Memorial for those who have given their lives in defense of our nation and in securing our freedom.





At the close of my message I plan to ask everyone to stand and sing to the Lord a song as a demonstration our dedication and commitment to Him to serve as one called out! 


I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.                                                                                       Matthew 16:18 

ekklēsia - “called out”

You are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.                                                                                                          1 Peter 2:9 




No comments: