Saturday, October 19, 2013

Preparing for Worship on Sunday October 20

As we gather we worship tomorrow at NRN - my heart is overflowing with praise to the Lord!  God is moving in an awesome way at our church.  I look forward to greeting returning guest and several first time guest tomorrow.  I am very excited about the Word of God given to me by the Lord.

Here is the planned order of worship - Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise!  Praise the Name of the Lord! 


 
 









We enter into a time of prayer.  





As we bring our financial gifts to the Lord - I prayer God will be pleased by our generosity.

Here is a little something to consider as we prepare to give to the Lord...



The worship team will lead us in a great song of commitment and praise unto the Lord:




Now - It's time for the preaching of God's Word....

No comments: