Saturday, November 9, 2013

Preparing for Worship on Sunday Nov. 10, 2013

I am really excited about tomorrow at NRN!  This has been a week of struggle and I have wrestled with the passage of Scripture I will share on Sunday.  We are bringing the current teaching series to a close.  Sensing the leading of the Lord I am combining two messages into one and plan to preach no longer than 40 minutes.  I pray that God draws people to the church to hear the word of God.  God has pierced  my heart with such powerful truths and I am compelled to share.  The order of worship has been revised to allow a little more time for the preaching portion of the worship.  I am excited about what I sense in my spirit that God has planned for us.  We make our plans - put God has the last word. 

 
 
 










As we go tot he Lord in prayer we offer our thanks and adoration to our Great God.  He alone is worthy of our worship!  We plan to also pause to express appreciation to all those who have served and all whoa re currently serving in our armed forces to preserve our freedom to assemble together for worship. On this Veterans Day weekend in 2013 we pay tribute to those who serve on our behalf.




Exciting things are happening at our church.  We will share about the opportunities to connect and to serve. As we present our offerings to the Lord we honor Him in song:




Join us this Sunday at NRN.  Come with a heart prepared to meet with God.

No comments: