Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Preparing for the 24 hour prayer vigil - My House Shall Be Called A House of Prayer.


Here is a message from Jim Cymbala entitled "My House Shall Be Called A House of Prayer."  While I was away on Sabbatical I watched this DVD on day to settle my heart and prepare for the time alone with God during my time away.  I remember this message bringing a spirit of revival and moving of God when I presented it to the church family at Sturgis Wesleyan Church.  My first Lenten Season at North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene in 2008 I once again presented this message to a church family.  That year we held our first 24 hour prayer vigil.  This year,  2014 we once again prepare our hearts for the 24 hour prayer vigil. 

I encourage you to block out 52 minutes to view this powerful message and ask God to speak to your heart.   Get ready to have your heart stirred - and keep the tissues close by:



No comments: