Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hi Lord, it me.....

Tonight at 6:30 we gather for a prayer encounter at North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene.  
This is a time to gather for prayer and encounter the presence of the living God who created the universe! 




Join US!

If you take 1 minute to read this prayer, imagine how many prayers are going up for our country.



Hi Lord, it's me.

We are getting older and things are getting ...bad here.
Gas prices are too high, no jobs, so much corruption, food and
heating costs too high. 

We've lost the way.  I know you were
taken out of our schools, government and even Christmas,
but Lord I'm asking you to come back and re-bless America .

We really need you! 
 Badly. 

There are more of us who want you than those who don't!

Thank You Lord, I Love You. 
 

        In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: