Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Anniversary to my wife Sharron!

Today Sharron and I celebrate our 37th wedding anniversary.  Over the years God has led us through many adventures. We were married on the evening of Friday June 9, 1978.   We were married in the sanctuary of St. Paul Wesleyan Church.  That church no longer exist.  We departed on Saturday morning to travel to Canada for a wedding reception on Saturday evening, followed by our honeymoon in Canada.  We returned to North Carolina in time to make our way to Colfax, NC for the annual District Conference of the North Carolina West District of the Wesleyan Church. I held a district license and served as the minister of youth and music at St. Paul Wesleyan Church. 



This year marks a unique day for us.  We plan to be at the Raleigh Convention Center for the noon Commencement of Sanderson High School to celebrate with Louise and Rebecca Boussia as they graduate high school.  

I wanted to take a fem moments to express my love for Sharron.  She is truly a gift from God to me.  I cannot imagine my life without her.  She is my dearest friend, my confidant, my lover, my life's compass.  I love her more than life itself. She is amazing as she puts up with all my little quirks and times of moody self-pity fits. She, above any one else can testify how "human" I really am. 

Sharron, I love you and thank God for you! 

No comments: