Sunday, October 25, 2015

This summarizes my week

Today I am fighting congestion and a touch of fatigue.  Responsibilities mounted throughout this week and on Friday as I was trying to do several things at one time - I prepared the power point presentation for my message today only to discover when I tried to transfer it to a jump drive I inadvertently deleted my manuscript and power point.




I did not have time on Friday to finish with my prep and found myself in unexpected territory of preparing my presentation late Saturday evening.

No worry -   God is faithful and I am now psyched about preaching tomorrow.   I pray for an unusual anointing of God upon the words God has placed in my heart and soul.

Here is a video to complement my message today along with a great resource I recommend:





In case you were unaware: This summarizes my week...

No comments: