Saturday, April 21, 2018

Happy Birthday to Sharron

I want to be sure and express my love for Sharron. God brought her into my life when I was a youth pastor at a church in Charlotte, NC. I had just graduated from college. Sharron had just earned her RN degree and was recruited by a hospital in Charlotte. 

It was almost love at first sight. We began to date within days after meeting and were married five months later. That was the summer of 1978. God blessed us with twin daughters in November 1980 as we began our family. We departed Charlotte in 1981 to move to the Northern Virginia area. 

God has taken us from Northern Virginia to Marion, Indiana - to Sturgis, Michigan - to Topeka, Kansas - to Raleigh, NC - to Gastonia, NC and the road is open for another move very soon. 

God has blessed us as we celebrate 40 years of marriage, this
 coming June.

 On Sharron's birthday I once again want to express my love and admiration for her.


Sharron and her Aunt Elva on her 100th birthday!












No comments: