Friday, May 11, 2018

Live for TODAY!





"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Jesus

I don't know about you, but there are times, often it seems, when I miss the moment . . . I miss today, because I'm thinking about the past or dreaming about the future.

There is nothing wrong about learning from the past . . . just don't live there.

There is nothing wrong about dreaming about the future . . . just don't dwell there.

Live today!

I like what John Maxwell said . . . funny, I woke up with him in a dream this morning. He said . . .

We often over exaggerate the past . . . we often over-estimate the future . . . and we under estimate today.

Yet today is all we have. And we are not sure how much of it we have.

So, live today to it's fullest. Be fully present today. 

This is the day God has made . . . may we rejoice in it!

No comments: