Saturday, June 9, 2018

Today Sharron and I Celebrate 40 Years of Marriage!


Today, Sharron and I celebrate 40 years of marriage.  

On this date in 1978 we stood before family and friends to vow our love for one another. Throughout the years, our marriage has been through the fire; celebrated mountain top experiences; and our love has grown deeper and deeper. 

Sharron is my best friend, my partner in life, my love, my compass, my wife.     I love her deeply and cannot imagine life without her. 

Today we celebrate by spending some quality time together and reflect upon God’s blessing upon us. This year we face one of the biggest obstacles in our marriage and ministry.  

We are waiting patiently and trust God as we rest in God’s Waiting Room seeking God’s direction for our future in His work and ministry.

Here is a short pictorial directory of the day we were married... enjoy




Sharron and I were married in an evening ceremony at St. Paul Wesleyan Church in Charlotte NC.

The day following our wedding we traveled with Sharron's family to Canada for a big family reception.


No comments: