Monday, July 23, 2018

Top Questions That Pastors Ask - 4 Things That Limit Church Growth


Another posting from The Church Playbook Channel: 






Church Growth is kind of like washing your car: Everything's great until you get the hose caught underneath one of the tires. It cuts the flow off! In this video, I talk about 4 things (and these aren't the only things) that will LIMIT growth in your Church...and what you can do about them! By the way, Get Your Free Copy of The Church Playbook at http://www.thechurchplaybook.com The Church Playbook will jumpstart growth in your Church, and help you breakthrough one of the toughest barriers that every Church has to deal with. Let me give this book to you for FREE! Inside of The Church Playbook, I tell the story about how my Church went through some struggles in the early days of our Church Plant, but after applying the principles that I lay out in this book, we went from just a few families to over 200 in less than a year!

No comments: