Monday, September 27, 2021

MONDAY QUOTES: FAVORITE QUOTES ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN LIFE

 








Max Lucado

"God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile."

 

Tim Keller

"Christ literally walked in our shoes."

 

John MacArthur

"You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read."

 

Zephaniah 3:17

"The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."

 

Romans 8:38-39

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Corrie Ten Boom

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength."

 

Amy Carmichael

"He said ‘Love...as I have loved you.’ We cannot love too much."

 

Hudson Taylor

"I used to ask God to help me. Then I asked if I might help Him. I ended up by asking God to do His work through me."

 

C. S. Lewis

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you."

 

Paul The Apostle

"Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice."






No comments: