Friday, September 12, 2008

A great week at the beach



As our family vacation at North Topsail Beach is coming to an end, we are enjoying a beautiful day at the beach. Josh, Steph, and Danielle are down at the water soaking in the sun. I just held Alyse as we watched a VeggieTales sing a long DVD. She fell asleep (and I did not even say "take your Bibles...") and I carried her upstairs to her pack and play. Sharron and I are enjoying a quiet day or relaxing at the beach.



This has been a great week at the beach! There are many things we have enjoyed and I will miss about this time at the beach. Here is one thing I will definitely miss:





On Saturday we pack the vehicles and make our way home. I am looking forward to Sunday at NRN as Pastor Brittany will be speaking and we celebrate our Student Ministry Sunday at North Raleigh as students lead our worship and share testimonies of life changing decisions. This is a Sunday I do not want to miss. It is a clear message that God is at work!

No comments: