Friday, February 20, 2009

Visit Israel - You'll Never be the same again!

On Saturday February 28th I depart with a group of friends for a spiritual pilgrimage to Israel. It has been my privilege to travel to Israel several times and look forward to my next trip.

I often call a trip to Israel a "Trip of a Lifetime" but I also believe that once you have walked the streets of Old City Jerusalem; stood upon the top of Masada; taken a boat across the Sea of Galilee; partake in the Lord's supper in the Garden of Gethsemane; walked the Via Dolorosa and prayed at the Western Wall - you will never be the same again!


2 comments:

Joy said...

Rick,

Have a super great trip! I know that you are excited. We love you and will be praying for you! Please let us know when you are home. The Huber's

Jacob Richman said...

You may want to look at this new free website before your trip:
Learn Hebrew with Pictures and Audio
http://www.my-hebrew-dictionary.com

Have a good trip,
Jacob