Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where will you be this Sunday morning?

This coming Sunday at NRN is going to very special. Our guest speaker is Dr. Mark Barnes - District Superintendent of the North Carolina District of the Church of the Nazarene. He is an excellent communicator. I anticipate hearing news of great happenings from this Sunday.


In addition to the powerful presentation of God Word - there will be outstanding worship.





I invite you to come this Sunday and hear about the picture below.

As people gather in the Worship Center at NRN - I will be arriving with a group of friends at the Tel Aviv Airport in preparation to our ten day tour of Israel. Where will YOU be at 10:45am on Sunday March 1, 2009?

2 comments:

Because of Love said...

I will be at Elevation Church - Providence. Then I will be home to celebrate a little girls 2nd birthday party with everyone but you! :(

Anonymous said...

I will be relaxing at home. Our service doesn't start until 2 pm.