Saturday, April 18, 2009

Get ready to worship

Since last Tuesday - my computer monitor has been down and I have not been able to blog. Finally I found a replacement for my monitor - so here are several thoughts from this week:


First - I really enjoyed Resurrection Sunday at NRN I appreciate all the efforts of those involved in making this such a great Sunday. this is the highest attendance since I became Lead Pastor at NRN. We rejoice with 447 people for our worship service! More than the numbers - were the decisions made for Christ. I will share more about that during our baptism service tomorrow at church. Special appreciation goes to Dr. Tom Alsbury - Bob Floyd - Randy Powers - and all who made Sunday such a blessed day.




On a personal note, words do not express my joy to have Danielle join us for church.



Next, this week has been busy with reports, counselling, meetings, and my time alone with God.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow at NRN as Pastor Ryan Walker leads our worship! In preparation here are some songs to get you ready for a great time of worship:





















and one more:






We will have several other songs to express our love to the Lord! I will bring a message about the state of the church - in a unique reporting style - filled with praise!



We plan to close our service on April 19th with a baptism service including the testimony of someone who accepted Christ just last Sunday on Resurrection Sunday. You do not want to miss these testimonies! If you want to get wet for Jesus this Sunday - just join me at 10:00am on Sunday 4.19 in my office for a short baptism class - bring a towel.

1 comment:

Joanie Richards said...

I think Sunday's message was the best message I've heard. I just hate that you were pressed for time and had to rush a little.