Saturday, February 13, 2010

55 and still smiling

THANK YOU to so many people today that posted on FACEBOOK the Happy Birthday to PR remarks! I was taken back by so many comments and e-cards to me today. It is hard to believe that I was born on February 13, 1955 - and now I have reached the age of 55.

When I was very young I was smiling as a boy scout:

Now you can see - I have smiled most of my life. I am still smiling:

I am a blessed man. I have so much to be thankful for. As I sit alone in my office I have just finished by time of prayer at the church. It is a moving time for me as I walk throughout the worship center and place my hand on every chair and pray for the person God will send to sit there tomorrow. I sing the songs in preparation for worship. The message is prepared - the notes are printed - now I spend a quality time alone with God to prepare myself to bring the message tomorrow.

Tomorrow I conclude the teaching series:


Here is the clip I plan to use to conclude the message:

No comments: