Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update on baby Jordan



Sharron and I are still amazed at the birth of our first grandson. Danielle is doing very well. Jordan was taken to the hospital following his first visit with his doctor. His body temperature is below normal. We are so pleased with the excellent care he is receiving at the hospital in Concord, NC.


The Children's Hospital is possible in part by the Jeff Gordon Foundation. Today as I held baby Jordan in my hands I was once again amazed by the miracle of God. He is so tiny - now weighing in at about five lbs. We are greatly encouraged that his body temperature continues to increase. We hope will be discharged to go go home soon. Sharron and I want to express our appreciation for the many acknowledgements of prayer and support.
Tomorrow we get the chance to spend some time with our precious Alyse as her mom - Stephanie - is at her weekly doctor's appointment. In two weeks we will plan to be at Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte for the birth of our third grandchild. We are very excited about the upcoming birth of Breeley May. We are planning on returning to Raleigh on Saturday and I believe God has placed a message in my heart to present on Sunday morning.

No comments: