Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome Jordan Bolder

Have you heard the good news? Our oldest daughter Danielle gave birth to our first grand son today at Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte NC.


To see the pictures and factual account of this day check out the excellent posting on our daughter Stephanie's blog.

It was a warm day on November 1, 1980 that Danielle and Stephanie were born - at the same hospital - (Presbyterian Hospital) in Charlotte NC. On that day I was speechless. Many people thought it was quite humorous that I could not find the words to say to express my emotions. I feel very similar to that today. The emotions are high and deep. My daughter has given birth to our grand son. WOW!



Here is one of my favorite pictures I took earlier this week of Stephanie and Danielle.



On Friday morning at 10:16 Danielle gave birth to her first child. Danielle and Jessie are proud parents of Jordan Bolder!



Stephanie is expecting her second child in just three weeks. The room today was filled with happiness and smiles.



Baby Jordan is quite small at 5 lbs 8 ozs. and 19 inches long.


We welcome Jordan into our world! Sharron and I are very excited. We are praying for the very best in our grandson's life. My world has been blessed with a loving and caring wife. She is my best friend and the love of my life. We have walked together for over 32 years. Sharron is the mother of my children. We are blessed with two beautiful daughters: Danielle and Stephanie. Having twin daughters has provided some unique experiences for us. To have both our daughter's pregnant at the same time has been one of those experiences. Stephanie and her husband Josh has blessed our lives. Their first born child is our first grandchild. Alyse is the joy of our lives!
We have tried our best to welcome Jessie and his daughter Jayden with open arms into our family. Today, I am overcome with emotions and tears as we welcome Jordan in our lives.
I am filled with joy and excitement as God has brought this little one into our world.
I hope to have many times of holding and praying for my grandson.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition!

Anonymous said...

He looks precious!!! Congratulations