Monday, January 3, 2011

Five things I am praying for





Here are 5 things I am praying for family of North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene we start 2011:

:: More people reached with the love and good news of Jesus.

:: Greater impact through selfless, sacrificial service.

:: More authentic relationships seen in love, unity and accountability.

:: Increasingly deeper intimacy with God.

:: Increased Prayer...truly be a people of prayer.


- "...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place." 2 Chronicles 7:14-15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Rick this is great reading and I am enjoying going backwards and reading other posts as well! Thank you so much for all you do and who you are.

Tom Pierce