Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh No! Not Evangelism

Sorry for the delay in my posting in this new year. I needed a short break to prepare for the future teaching series at NRN.

WOW - This past Sunday at NRN was truly awesome. Thanks to Pastor Jordan for directing our worship and to all the members of the worship team. I promised before the worship experience that I was going to do something I had never done before during a worship service.

All I can say about that is .... the german chocolate cupcake was delicious (at least the one bite I was able to take before it was taken off my table....) I spoke about evangelism.


The special music by Melissa was fantastic. I was amazed how it spoke to my heart and what a God thing it was to relate with my message. If you missed it - here is the song with the lyrics:


If you want see the sermon outline click HERE - and yes - if you want to listen to the message - simply click HERE. Enjoy!

"I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ." (Philemon 1:6)

No comments: