Sunday, August 12, 2012

Preparing for worship on August 12, 2012

As I sit at my desk and prayer for tomorrow I am drawn to the songs for worship.  I have been to the church and prayed over every chair in the worship center.  My heart is ready and my mind prepared.  Now I long to worship.  Here is the song list for worship at NRN on Sunday August 12, 2012:










I am concluding the teaching series about Living like a True Champion with a message about being Part of a Winning Team.  I feel this message is very current as the metal count in the 2012 Summer Olympics displays the US as the winning team for this years's Olympic Games in London.  One important point of my message is to encourage everyone to live life together.  We need one another.  Here is an example of coming along side each other as demonstrated in a previous Summer Olympic Games:

No comments: