Saturday, September 8, 2012

Preparing for worship on Sunday September 9, 2012

Tomorrow at NRN   is going to be a very special day.  As the vacation season is coming to a close, I am praying and trusting the Lord for a great day of worship and celebration. I plan to open our time together with a warm welcome and a reminder about why we have gathered:



Then, we plan to stand and worship the Lord in song:





I am looking forward to continuing in the current teaching series and bring a message about peace.

 
 
My prayer for tomorrow is simple:  Lord, I ask first, that I am open to the leading of your Holy Spirit to proclaim the truth of God in love and with clarity. May Your presence flow over us.  I ask for a great attendance tomorrow and for God's people to respond with generosity and faithfulness to present an offering that will meet our current financial needs as as church. Father, may you be pleased to give us fruit for our labor in the form of new believers in Christ.  May the peace of God, which transcends all understanding be experienced by all who will open their hearts to you.  Oh Lord, my the words of my mouth and the mediation of our hearts be acceptable unto you, our Rock and our Redeemer - Jesus Christ. Amen! 




No comments: