Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby dedication of Johan James Green

Yesterday at church we experienced a wonderful time as I had the privilege to assist John and Janette Green to  dedicate their son Johan James Green to the Lord:


 
Therefore, do you promise today that you will strive to do the following:
·        To recognize that my relationship with my son is a sacred trust which requires an investment of quality time and unconditional love.
·        To accept the primary responsibility to teach my son the spiritual truths and values of Scripture.
·        To pray consistently or the physical, emotional, and spiritual well being of my son.
·        To demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit of Christ.
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord."                                                                                            1 Samuel 1:27-28a
 
 
 
 

No comments: