Saturday, May 3, 2014

Preparing for worship on May 4 2014 at NRN

Tomorrow at North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene is planned to an awesome time of worship of the Lord and seeking His face.  I will be continuing in the teaching series:


I believe the message God has placed upon my heart will be long remembered.  The message has spoken to my heart throughout this week and I trust God will use it to bring about new life in a person's life this Sunday. There is no hesitation that I will extend an invitation for salvation this Sunday.  I hope you will invite the person God has placed upon your heart that needs to hear the message of life transformation and sins forgiven.

Here is a preview of the worship set for tomorrow.  Enjoy this time of worship in preparation for tomorrow:

 
 
We bring with a great hymn of our faith:
 




Next we greet one another in the Lord and exchange words of friendship! 

We join our voices again in worship:



As we prepare our heart for communion we sing a song of reflection of the Lord's love toward us.





We now declare our faith in a Unison Reading before we receive the bread and the drink from the Lord's Table. The Lord’s Supper is a time when believers reflect upon Christ’s perfect sacrifice and know that through our faith in receiving Him, we will dine with Him forever
Jesus said to us: "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."  Revelation 3:20

We conclude our time at the Lord's Table by singing together:




We will take a few moment to look at the ministry opportunities through North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene and then worship the Lord by giving our tithes and offerings in gratitude to the Lord. Here is the song we will sing in thanks to the Lord:





Today's Message:
                                   Am I Normal Yet?                          
Galatians 1:11- 2:10
We know that being a Christian means living in the New Normal, but what does normal look like? Normal is really relative to each one of us. We can all probably remember as a child going over to a friend’s house, and being surprised at how their family did things differently from our own. Yet for them, that was their normal. While normal is comfortable, the problem is that our old normal isn’t working.

We are going to look at Paul's journey from the Old Normal to the New Normal and I will attempt to share with you how we will know if your are living in the new normal.

No comments: