Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Prayer for Strength of Faith During Difficult Times

As we gather for prayer this evening at 6:30 at NRN my prayers this evening are prayers for strength of faith during difficult times:

























Father, this world sometimes bewilders me and is beyond my understanding. I see poverty and disease, storms and earthquakes, war and killing. Many hearts are bound by ego and fear. Please strengthen my faith in your higher purpose and open my mind to the truth that everything is unfolding according to your divine plan. Let compassion and love for my brothers and sisters flow from me and may we all be uplifted by your glory.  I ask this in faith through Christ our Lord, AMEN!

Are you facing a difficult time - or - know someone who needs strength of faith during a difficult time?  Why not join us for a season of prayer this evening? 

No comments: