Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My prayer for NRN this year






Here are 5 things I am praying for family of North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene for this year:

:: More people reached with the love and good news of Jesus.

:: Greater impact through selfless, sacrificial service.

:: More authentic relationships seen in love, unity and accountability.

:: Increasingly deeper intimacy with God.

:: Increased Prayer...truly be a people of prayer.


- "...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray

 and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from 

heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be 

open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place." 

                                                                      2 Chronicles 7:14-15


Join us this evening at 6:30 for a time of prayer and encountering God! 

No comments: