Sunday, October 16, 2016

Is it a dream - or a vision?

It is a beautiful day in Gastonia North Carolina.  I am sitting in my office at the church after spending some time with our special guest today at First Wesleyan Church.  

I am so excited to welcome my friends:
 Matt, Todd, Jonathan and Ray from Caleb's Crossing on this Friend and Family Sunday. 





I dream of a church excited about meeting together to sing praises to our great God.

I dream of a church this is so excited, everyone invites first time guest to be to here today.

I dream of a church where God's people cannot help but bring someone to church to hear the Good News.  

Today - I will see if this is a dream - or a vision - of what my be.







TODAY WAS AN AWESOME DAY OF WORSHIP AT GASTONIA FIRST!

It was my joy to welcome several first time guest to church today.  My dream came true with over 100 people for church today. 

Enjoyed lunch with the guys from Caleb's Crossing; then ended the day with them at a local landmark.









 

No comments: