Monday, November 15, 2021

MONDAY QUOTES: God’s Purpose Will Stand – Bible Verses Of Encouragement and Comfort and Hope:









Isaiah 46:10, NIV I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ (God knows the end from the beginningGod Knows The Future.)

 

Isaiah 46:11, NIV From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do. (God knows all and sees all, and God will do what He said he would do.)

Proverbs 19:21, NIV Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails. (God’s Purpose PrevailsGod Will Fulfill His Purpose For You.)

 

Isaiah 14:24, NIV The LORD Almighty has sworn, “Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen.

 

Isaiah 55:10-11, NIV As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Isaiah 55:8-9, NIV “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

 

Psalm 33:11, NIV The plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations. 

No comments: