Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted

As I prayed about the responsibility to vote it reminded me of the privilege to live in a country where we not only discuss the privilege of free elections but practice that freedom. My travels around the world has reminded me often that we are privileged to live in such a free land. But this freedom did not come easy.

This Sunday at NRN we will honor all the veterans present in our service and remember the sacrifice paid for our freedom.

Also - I am sooo glad the political ads are finished for this season! (Can I get a witness about this!)


Here is a copy of an email I received earlier this week that encouraged me - hope it encourages you:


Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him. and God approves this message!

ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE

Amen!!

No comments: