Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back in the USA!

Back in the USA!

On Saturday July 18 Sharron and I spent the day with my brother Vic and his family. It was a great day as my nephew Alan was a swimmer in the Junior Olympics in Cary, NC. We then enjoyed some excellent "family time" with Vic and his family. Alan and Montana enjoyed the dinner we had together.

Then - I had the opportunity to have my picture taken with my younger brother

Notice that my wife - Sharron -- and Vic's wife - Laura -- did not allow us to take their pictures
However - here is a picture of me with my brother Vic and his two sons


On Sunday July 19th Sharron and I enjoyed the worship experience at North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene. We departed for a long drive to Canada following a lunch with friends.

We arrived in Ridgeway Ontario Canada on Tuesday morning. It was good to see Sharron's day and spend time with him. We attended the memorial service for Sharron Aunt Ellen on Thursday and on Saturday then drove to a relatives home near Georgetown, Ontario on Saturday for the Wiltshire Family Reunion. As we departed on Saturday evening for Dundalk, Ontario we received a message that our daughter Stephanie had been taken to the hospital. We drove back to Ridgeway on Sunday morning and departed for North Carolina as soon as possible.

Stephanie is now out of the hospital and we are in Charlotte to care for her and her family. To read more about her condition - check out her blog to read about her situation in her own words:
http://bcuzoflove.blogspot.com/

No comments: