Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Picnic announcement



Featuring:
All-gospel worship music and a powerful message by Pastor Rick


And following the service:
a delicious picnic lunch served
in the Worship Center


The church will supply hot dogs, hamburgers, buns and condiments. Each family and/or individual is asked to bring one (or more) of the following: baked beans, potato salad, chips, drinks or dessert.

After lunch, plan to stay for an hour of:

Speed Gaming

Each Sunday school class and small group will be hosting a group game. Play that game until the buzzer sounds, then move on to the
next!

Sunday - July 12th is going to be a GREAT day at

North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene.

It is hard to believe this is my first posting of July 2009. I have so much to share - but my schedule has been extraordinarily busy. I look forward to posting my thoughts soon. My mind is held captive by the message God has given to me for tomorrow.

Why does it take so many hours to prepare for a 12 minute powerful message?


No comments: