Saturday, August 8, 2009

Heaven's Song

As I prepare today for the worship experience at NRN tomorrow morning my heart is overflowing with excitement I give the last attention to my message preparation. The sermon outlines are in the worship folders, the PowerPoint presentation is completed, the manuscript is placed in my Bible and now I still my heart to be a vessel of God and stand tomorrow morning to present His Word. It is a awesome responsibility and privilege.

Here are some of the songs we will sing together in worship as we praise our GREAT God:




We presented a new song is worship last week and will bring it back this week:















I am continuing in the series of messages

On Sunday we answer a three - part question: Is Heaven a real place? - Will I be married in Heaven? and When am I good enough to go to heaven?

As I prepare to go to sleep this evening - this clip will be one of the last things I do before my head hits the pillow. I want Heaven's Song (by Gateway music) to fill my heart and mind overnight.

Ever wonder how we will spend our time in Heaven? What will we do ?
Here's a glimpse of what I think Heaven will be like:

Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." Rev. 4:8b


I believe these are trustworthy sayings ....

No comments: