Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vacation - Here I come...

Today was Youth Sunday at NRN! WOW - the student praise team was awesome! Tonight we share a farewell for Pastor Brittany and her family.

Later this evening I look forward to our annual Family Vacation to North Topsail Beach.


My family is already there enjoying the relaxing time. I look forward to arriving at Dolphin View to join them. We are so thankful for the beach house we rent each year since relocating back to North Carolina.

Every year we have stood on the upper deck and viewed dolphin playing in the Atlantic Ocean. It is such a short walk to beach. A perfect place to relax and reflect. Tonight I plan to hear the sounds of the ocean and know that God is in control. I plan to enjoy a wonderful time with my family this week.


AHHHHHH !

No comments: