Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 1 - Happy birthday to my daughters

Sunday - November 1st was a fantastic day at NRN! It was very evident that God invaded our presence. Before I began my message I was privilege to preform the baptism and dedication service for Rachel Cook. I stated that Rachel and I will have a special connection because of her date of birth - February 13th - which is also my anniversary of birth. You can tell - I love the privilege to present children unto the Lord! She is a beautiful little girl.

It was a joy to share these special moments with her family...

Later in the afternoon Sharron and I traveled to Greensboro to meet our family to celebrate the birthdays of Danielle and Stephanie. We connected at TGI Fridays for a fun meal. Here are my daughters on their birthday this past Sunday.

But often - this is the picture in my mind of my daughters as they would laugh and play in the multi-purpose room of Christian Fellowship Church in Vienna, Va. This picture was taken in late 1982 with our friend Beth who worked in the daycare center at the church.


Here is Josh, Stephanie and Alyse as they smile on Stephanie's birthday...


Here is Jessie, Danielle and Jayden as the celebrate Danielle's birthday...

Sharron and I feel blessed with two beautiful daughters and their families.

No comments: