Saturday, November 24, 2012

Preparing for Sunday November 25, 2012

It was awesome to enjoy a family Thanksgiving at Hudgens' Haven.  On Friday the afternoon was filled with shopping and enjoying a meal together.  The stores were crowded and there were great deals to be found.  I concluded my Black Friday shopping late last night sitting in the comfort of my home with the ease of my computer.
 
We've all heard of Black Friday, and now there's even Cyber Monday. But what about Small Business Saturday?  Today  shoppers are encouraged to hit the streets in search of great deals – only at locally owned businesses.  You can check out the small business specials in the Raleigh area HERE.

As I prepare for worship at NRN tomorrow I am filled with excitement about our time together.  I plan to bring a preview message of the Advent 2012 teaching series.

Here is the order of songs as part of our worship for tomorrow:













"The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned" (Isaiah 9:2). The coming of Jesus to the world was the dawning of the true light. In this teaching series I plan to explore the impact of that light upon the world and upon us.  Join us tomorrow for a preview of this series and plan to be with us each Sunday of December for this series.

No comments: