Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Fourth Sunday of Advent - preparing of worship at NRN

As I prepare for worship tomorrow at NRN I am filled with praise for Jesus - the True Light of Christmas! Our world is filled with darkness and the light of world hs steeping into our darkness.

Tomorrow is the Fourth Sunday of Advent - the Sunday before Christmas.

We plan to begin our worship with a greeting and prayer. Then we enter into songs of worship:




Then we pause to light the candles of the Advent Wreath.  A time of singing will follow:






Then the opportunity to celebrate the gift of God by presenting our gifts of the tithe and offering to Him.  The time of offering at NRN is always a time of celebration as we cheerfully present our financial gifts to God. I pray God will find us faithful.



I am looking forward to preaching as I continue in the Advent Teaching Series.  My prayer is for the annointing of God to be evident and I will communicate with passion and with  authority of the Word of God. 

I hope you will join us for this celebration of Christmas worship.   

No comments: