Sunday, July 21, 2013

A reflection from my message today at NRN July 21 2013

Here is a simple reflection from my message this morning at NRN.  I shared about how NOT to discover God's will - then six principles to discover God's will. 

Last Sunday as I sat in a church with over 3,000 people present I could not help but think "if this music was our worship set I know many people would get up and walk out.  It was so loud that several people around me asked for ear plugs.

I sang as loud as I could knowing no one around me would really hear me. Then, the tears flowed down my face as the words of the songs spoke to my heart.  My prayer that morning was sincere and earnest - Oh God, keep me faithful to call upon my life to serve as a servant leader and lead pastor of the church I serve at this time in my life.  I love being pastor at NRN.  I cry out to God to grow our church and bring people to fill each and every chair.

 My sermon is dedicated to God and I preach to His glory and honor!  I want to be found in the very center of God's will, faithfully serving HIM!

If you enjoyed the Jeanne Robertson clip I used this morning - get ready to laugh at this example of right brain - left brain.





When it comes to discovering God's will - here is a reinforcement of what I shared this morning:



No comments: