Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mama, the cat ate the Gaithers

Tonight we gather for prayer at NRN.  I usually post about the importance of prayer, but I also felt I should share a clip that DJ and some others from our church would really like.  Here's the clip:






Now that you have enjoyed a good laugh... consider joining us for prayer at NRN at 6:30 this evening.  I my reading this week - here are a few quotes that touched my heart:


“Bold prayers honor God, and God honors bold prayers. God isn’t offended by your biggest dreams or boldest prayers. He is offended by anything less. If your prayers aren’t impossible to you, they are insulting to God."


"Most of us don’t get what we want because we quit praying. We give up too easily. We give up too soon. We quit praying right before the miracle happens."


No comments: