Friday, August 2, 2013

Preparing for Worship on Sunday August 4, 2013

The last few days have been very hectic with ministry responsibilities.  I am so glad to be a servant of the Creator, Almighty God!  I pray the my life may be dedicated to Him and I strive to live to the praise of His glory each and every moment of every day.

As I prepare for worship tomorrow I realize the order of worship is quite different than usual.  Pastor Jordan and Pastor Carlos are out of town and I am assisting with a major situation in our daughter church -  IECON.   I deeply appreciate all our worship team members and volunteers who prepare for worship. I have asked Pastor John Kelley to bring the message in the morning.  I am trusting God for a moving of His Spirit upon us.  I will be in the worship for the first portion of our time together.  God is speaking to my heart about a brief message I have for our church.  Here is the current order of worship for tomorrow:

We will begin with a call to worship and prayer then stand to proclaim our praise to the Lord:








We now take our petitions and request to our faithful God in prayer.

Now is a time to offer our financial gifts in obedience and love for the Lord.  May we as stewards be found faithful and we give our money to God and sing a testimony of how great He is...



We will continue in our worship of our great God....







Let us turn our attention to the preaching of God's Word....

No comments: