Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Preparing for Sabbatical Part 1


In a few days I begin my Pastoral Sabbatical.  Words cannot express how much I appreciate the family of NRN for not only allowing me to take this time but the financial support to make this possible.  In preparation for this time I watched a four part video series.  I thought it would also give you some insights about the importance of my Sabbatical:

Dave Wiedis, Executive Director of ServingLeaders Ministries, interviews Pastor Phil Carnuccio, Lead Pastor of Providence Church, West Chester, on the pressures and stresses experienced by pastors that necessitate taking a Sabbatical. In this first segment, Phil explains how the pressures of ministry can lead to emotional and physical exhaustion.
This is part one of four: 



No comments: