Saturday, November 8, 2014

Preparing for worship on November 9, 2014

As we prepare for worship tomorrow at North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene I am  praying for a moving of the Holy Spirit upon our time together.  I believe the message tomorrow will be life changing for many who attend. It is a life changing message for me. Come prepared to worship and have an open heart and mind for what God wants to say to us!


Here is the order of worship planned for tomorrow.  Remember - we make our plans but God has the last word....






We plan to begin with a welcome to all in attendance.  Then the invitation to stand and sing our praise in worship to the Lord!







Now we pause for prayer and pay tribute to those who have served our nation through military service.



We now turn our attention to the Lord:





As we present our tithes and offerings today we do so in obedience and in worship. 
 We bring our offerings - not give our offering - for our offering already belongs to God.


Hear the Word of the Lord!



I am preparing myself for worship this evening.

 Tonight I am enjoying a Daddy - Daughter evening with Danielle. 

 We are planning to enjoy a great dinner together and then attend the Casting Crowns concert at the Greensboro, NC Coliseum.

  It is going to be an awesome night! This is part of my birthday present to my daughter.

No comments: