Sunday, November 16, 2014

Today at North Raleigh Church of the Nazarene - Special Guest: Caleb's Crossing

       Today our special guest were Caleb's Crossing in concert ministry.


"The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him." Exodus 15:2

This is exactly what Christian music band Caleb’s Crossing puts into every note and every concert. For this reason, audiences find an instant connection with the group's heartfelt sincerity, undeniable talent, and unique sound. 



The group was formed in January 2011 and includes Todd Chrisco, Jonathan Jessup, and Matt Lineback. Each member brings something unique to the group. “I’m amazed at how God brought us all together.” says Jonathan. “And it works. We’ve known from the beginning that it was a God-thing.” 

The combination of Country and Southern Gospel style music with powerful lyrics creates an immediate atmosphere of worship. “It’s really cool,” says Matt, “to look out and to see all ages of people enjoying our music. The songs seem to minister to everyone in a different way.” 

No matter what the venue, the guys see every opportunity to perform as an opportunity to present a message of truth. Matt comments, “What never gets old to me is that moment when you know that someone is connecting with one of your songs. You can just tell when someone is getting it.” 

The group's first project, Keep Driving, was released in the spring of 2012. Songs like “Across the Miles” and “There is a Purpose” have proven to be crowd favorites.




The guys are grateful for the past and enthusiastic about the future. “I am excited about the songs on this new CD,” says Todd. “Our sound and lyrics are really relevant, and I can’t wait to see how people respond.” 


No comments: