Thursday, May 14, 2015

Enoyed a day to celebrate Breeley's brithday and visit my younger brother.

Last week was a filled with ministry responsibilities.  Sharron and I escaped the pressure and tried to step away for a day with family as we celebrated with our grand daughter Breeley on her 5th birthday.  We had a day filled with fun and laughter.  Breeley came running into the room we were staying in as she screamed "It's my birthday!" 

One of the gifts we gave to Breeley was a 'My size doll".  Here is a picture with younger sister Cammie standing beside the doll:

 
 
 
 
The afternoon concluded with dinner at Cracker Barrel and then home for birthday cake made by her mom:
 
 
 
 
Part of the day I pulled away from the birthday celebration and spend some special time with my younger brother Vic Hudgens.  It has been great to re-connect with Vic after so many years apart. Here is my first attempt at a "selfie":
 
 
 



No comments: